ABOVE: A sample walking map from our Venice Hotel Directions at Veniceforvisitors.com.
For some time now, we've been offering step-by-step walking directions to hotels in Venice's historic center at our main Web site, Venice for Visitors.
We've just finished improving and expanding our collection, which now totals more than 170 hand-edited walking maps.
Each hotel has its own page with directions from the most convenient arrival point.
We also provide hotel photos, brief hotel descriptions, and links to the hotels' pages at Booking.com.
For even more convenience, our index pages now show you:
- Alphabetical hotel listings
- Hotels near Alilaguna airport-boat piers (organized by boat lines and stops)
- Hotels near taxis and airport buses
- Hotels near Venice's Santa Lucia railroad station
- Hotels near the Marittima and San Basilio cruise piers
Whether you're looking for a hotel or wondering how to reach a hotel that you've already booked, head over to Venice for Visitors and see: